holy OW!
uhm who told her it was okay to wear jeans with no pockets....
hahaha lana..there are too many faux pas about these pants that i had to choose just one!
lol i love that you snapped a pic of this.
i had to look at it all day!!! i just had to share it with the internet haha
I just came across your blog, and I so needed this laugh! Love the HK Pez Dispenser!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
holy OW!
uhm who told her it was okay to wear jeans with no pockets....
hahaha lana..there are too many faux pas about these pants that i had to choose just one!
lol i love that you snapped a pic of this.
i had to look at it all day!!! i just had to share it with the internet haha
I just came across your blog, and I so needed this laugh! Love the HK Pez Dispenser!!
Post a Comment