apparently my mini calendar with paintings of clothed pin up girls was offensive and I was told to take it down. I just covered the lady up with a paper so I can still see what the hell the date is!
rach thug- hahaha...well at least those were real live women!
it's funny cause there is only one guy in the office i am in now and the supervisor was like, well..we have randy here and we don't want him getting all riled up. totally serious. ahahaha. i told randy and he was hysterical laughing.
3 comments:
lmfao
my old work made me take down the soul countre what ever the fuck calendar !
rach thug- hahaha...well at least those were real live women!
it's funny cause there is only one guy in the office i am in now and the supervisor was like, well..we have randy here and we don't want him getting all riled up. totally serious. ahahaha. i told randy and he was hysterical laughing.
Post a Comment