skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
karaxcupcake
Sunday, April 12, 2009
another gem
me in 6th grade circa 1991. That laser background was all the fad and you were cool if you got it.
(fact: this is the same year I went vegetarian. which is also cool.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
friends
becca lady
cas
chris
danielle
elisaxmarie
kandiss
kimmie
lana
leslie
malcolm's mom
marydeluxe
monica
rach
v e g a n d a d
vikki
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(169)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(19)
pink toes!
Ack!
I love these cats I got at a flea market a bunch o...
need bigger desk plz
soooo nice out today!
work stuff
la la
carrot finger
last one..
another gem
my senior picture
n00dz
ow
wow!!
smencils!
I work for the taliban
cabinet doors
ughhhh
cabinets
►
March
(12)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(151)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
About Me
karaxcupcake
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment