i know what you mean. it was so stressful for John and I. So many phone calls, papers to sign, viewings, blaaaah. But in the end it really pays off! Good luck!! the hard parts are almost over. Is it a short sale?
yeah it's a short sale..i signed the contract and got approved for the loan today..so now i sit and wait :)thanks for the luck!!
there is a reason I rent....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i know what you mean. it was so stressful for John and I. So many phone calls, papers to sign, viewings, blaaaah. But in the end it really pays off! Good luck!! the hard parts are almost over. Is it a short sale?
yeah it's a short sale..i signed the contract and got approved for the loan today..so now i sit and wait :)
thanks for the luck!!
there is a reason I rent....
Post a Comment