he does this thing where he will lift up the front of oliver's crate and go inside and hang out. If he wants to be near oliver when i'm not home he will go in there and will come home and find them both in there! It's really cute :)
I love your pups. John and I want our next dog to be a dachsund. Even though, our pup looks like a cross between a retriever and a dachsund.They are precious!
thanks! they are the best dogs...i love dachshunds cause they are small but like to run around and play rough and stuff. the only bad thing is the back issues they have. things were so intense after oliver's surgery, but now he has adjusted pretty well and only has occasional episodes.
2 comments:
I love your pups. John and I want our next dog to be a dachsund. Even though, our pup looks like a cross between a retriever and a dachsund.They are precious!
thanks! they are the best dogs...i love dachshunds cause they are small but like to run around and play rough and stuff. the only bad thing is the back issues they have. things were so intense after oliver's surgery, but now he has adjusted pretty well and only has occasional episodes.
Post a Comment