Saturday, May 16, 2009

1st completed thing at the condo

what? My dogs think they're cats.

5 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

is this a camo dog igloo??!! hahaha, so funny!!

(sorry i deleted the first comment because of some typos. haha)

karaxcupcake said...

yeah it is some sort of camo dog/cat print igloo! i got it at ikea!

they have a "cat house" now but it's getting kinda gross! they love that damn thing!

Future Man said...

My dogs think they RUN SHIT! And they do.

I BLEED PINK said...

This is so funny you have this, because I was just saying to the BF, I wonder if Loco would use a cat house. I might have to go and get him a condo!

karaxcupcake said...

michael-haha awesome..i wouldn't have it any other way..love those lil guys :)

i bleed pink-my dogs are OBSESSED with the one they have now and they both try and squeeze in it at the same time. it's like a little cave..they go in it and hide haha.
you should give it a try!