Monday, January 19, 2009

girl loves her bath shit

what can I say? Picture speaks for itself...hahaha.

3 comments:

karaxcupcake said...

they just had a sale and most things were buy 2 get 1! a lot of that has been in my fridge for a few years. i also just realized my body powders aren't in there haha.

i <3 lush :)

Kandiss said...

i used to have an origins stash like 3x that size! i have since purged and feel so naked without having tons of stuff now.

Miss Tayva said...

Now you've inspired me to take a photo of my stash!

I wish I would have taken one of the stuff my partner and I bought. He is seriously addicted to bath bombs. I can't remember how many he picked out... at least 30.

Money goes a long way with Lush UK... I think we spent like $400 there, it was insane!